2019年12月1日 星期日

My voice blog- inside the mind of a master procrastinator


There are three questions about this topic.

The first is Do I procrastinate sometimes? 
Undoubtedly, yes. I acknowledge I am a standard procrastinator, I'm like the speaker who procrastinates on the works all the time in the video. 

The second is Why do I procrastinate? 
Because I know the deadline has not arrived. When I think that, I will say ''Tomorrow I will do for sure.'' to myself. So the works are procrastinated day after day. 

And the last one is How to stop procrastinating? 
The best solution to me is realize that I am a procrastinator and think the result of procrastinating.

1 則留言:

  1. Nice. Yes, by thinking about the possible results and negative consequences of procratination, we probably will be more efficient.

    回覆刪除