2019年12月9日 星期一

What makes the good life?

1. Briefly introduce the Harvard study on happiness
2. Are you surprised by Dr. Robert’s findings? 
3. According to your opinion, what makes a good life? 

This study explores what keep us healthy and happy as we go through life. For 75 years, they have tracked the lives of 724 men. Finally, the study indicates good relationship keep us happier and healthier. I'm not surprised to Dr. Robert's finding. Just like the result of research, I agree that good relationship could make the good life. Most people need someone's company. With good company, their brain functioning could decline slower and they would live longer than others. On the contrary, those people who are more isolated are less happy and live shorter. In my opinion, I believe nothing is more important than good relationship, even money and reputation. All my family members are healthy and happy is vital to me.

沒有留言:

張貼留言